NATILLUS TURKISH UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
- NTUN is the higher education brand of “Şahinkaya Foundation”, launched in 1997, offering wide range of choices to International graduate students, it’s the one and only platform representing the most prestigious state and private universities in Turkey.
- NTUN is an active member of TURSAB, as well as INETAS and many other local and international associations.
- Headquartered in Bursa, NTUN has branches in the MENA Region and ECA Region with more than 90 authorized Representatives.
Our main purpose is to help young students make the right decision, to build a solid and enduring professional project, corresponding to their personality and their aspirations.
- Direct & fast access to the top 30 universities Public & Private in Turkey.
- Having Natillus as your local partner in Turkey.
- Special Scholarships offers by NTUN.
- Free Agent’s training about studying in Turkey.
- Special discount on selective dormitories.
- 7/24 counselling and assistance services during all the duration of the studies:
- Municipality and government for residency application.
- Academic consulting services.
Free orientation program
WHY TO STUDY IN TURKEY
Students have many reasons to come to Turkey! Turkey is an attraction to everyone in the world because of the spiritual and physical features which are unique to each single city. Turkey is more than a bridge between two continents. The country has been successful in blending many cultures and being home to cultural and historical richness and legacy for thousands of years.
Press play and find out why Turkey is the best option for you.
“I recently completed my Master at Istanbul Şehir University, a fantastic place to study, work and live. It is very student-friendly city, and my positivity about it extends beyond the University – the city offers a wonderful all-round quality of life. In my time here, I have connected with people in education and outside – Istanbul Şehir is magic. It has good people, a beautiful environment and, to top it all, an excellent University.”